Toledo Metal Spinning uses state of the art laser cutting equipment to provide lower running costs, shorter process times and high quality laser cut products to make TMS your one-stop-shop for all your metal fabrication needs! With our new laser cutting technology, we can take on your custom metal fabrication projects from start to finish.
- Auto nozzle changing helps reduce operator errors, improves consistency of operation and lowers operator dependency
- Focus detection
- Pierce detection senses when the pierce breaks through the material as compared to a programmed pierce that would include added time to account for variations in the process
- Plasma detection, monitors plasma generation during processing and makes automatic adjustments to maintain optimum conditions for consistent cutting quality.
- Burn detection/protection window sensing, monitoring for abnormal burning during processing and auto-stops if detected.
- Tolerance control to ensure high-speed corner cutting
- Active vibration control for stable high-speed cutting, along with high-response, high-speed machine motion
Laser Cutting 5’x10’ sheet capability
Material thickness range:
- Mild steel: up to 0.750”
- Stainless Steel: up to 0.500”
- Aluminum: up to 0.500”