TMS has available standard tooling to form hemispheres from metals such as cold rolled steel, stainless steels including 304 and 316, aluminum, copper, and brass. We have many different diameter tools available, with some tools having a straight wall option. Check out our hemisphere tables in this section along with the various metals and thicknesses that we can form.
Benefits & Attributes
- 100% Seamless Construction – Zero Welds
- Ideal for sanitary applications to minimize cross contamination
- Customization options with holes, fittings, and hardware are available.
- 100% MADE in U.S.A. – material and forming
Common Metals Used for Metal Spun Hemispheres:
For metal gauges and thicknesses please see chart below.
- Stainless Steel
- Cold Rolled Steel
- Hot Rolled Steel
Design Ideas & Applications For Metal Spheres
- Small Hemispherical Tanks
- Hollow Metal Spheres
- Ornamental Hemispheres
- Architectural Applications
- Sheet Metal Spheres
- Metal Tubing
- Hemisphere Balls
- Hemispherical Baking Pans
- Small Elliptical Tank Heads