Established in 1929, Toledo Metal Spinning has developed into a supplier providing robust metal forming and joining solutions. Our team consists of highly skilled, experienced and dedicated employees who believe in building quality into every part, every time. We are committed to meeting all challenges by providing a learning environment, continually improving our processes, and striving to be the best in the industries we serve.
- We provide high-tolerance, high-quality finishes to industrial applications.
- Millions of dollars in tooling are available to use in your project.
- We stock a large inventory of standard shapes ready to ship.
- Our full-service, in-house capabilities can help you through the entire cycle of your project, from conception to completion. We are highly knowledgeable and efficient with difficult to work with materials such as stainless steel and nickel alloys, therefore we have a competitive edge delivering solutions where others cannot. We also form and weld titanium, aluminum, steel and copper alloys which allows us to be very versatile to better assist you with multiple applications.
- Standard to custom solutions are available.
- Our goal is to provide exceptional customer service and support. If you give us a call, you WILL speak to a representative. On-time delivery will meet your project needs. US Sourced Products are used throughout all our manufacturing processes.
Toledo Metal Spinning Company is dedicated to providing a quality product, high customer service standards and on time product delivery. Our engineers will evaluate your specific metal forming requirements in sketch or blueprint format, and offer you design suggestions in order to lower your production costs. Our spinning, stamping, deep drawing, rolling and welding services work in harmony to develop your product from prototype through production.